Saturday, June 18, 2011

Let's Try This Again

Ripping off a line from my  favorite morning radio hosts Mike and Mike - I'm "back and better than ever!"

A year ago, I decided to enter the blogosophere by launching Phase Zero. While things began with great promise, I quickly became distracted with the enormous amount of change going on in my life and thus it's been a little while since the last post (OK, it's been a whole year!).  Nonetheless, I have decided to recommit myself to the project and I'm excited to see how it evolves over the coming weeks and months. Sticking with my original plans, much of the content will focus on life sciences and innovation.  That being said, I'll be sprinkling in a nice helping of my other interests - mainly baseball, the wonderful world of food and beer, and anything else the that might be on my mind. 

And on that note, I'm off to enjoy the sunny (partly) day in Chicago.  Look out for new content real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment